Friday, 22 July 2011

IT'S A WRAP!

Last night we finished filming the last few scenes of Craig Wyting’s short film ‘Me, Myself and I’.

I say ‘we’, but they filmed and I tried to keep quiet (no mean feat) and off camera (equally difficult) as these scenes were some of the few short seconds of the film in which I am not present.

I star as the exquisite ‘Sophie’, ravaged by the apathy of a slothful husband, and possessed with the power to seek the kind of revenge Greek Goddesses could only dream of.

It is a powerful exploration of the consequences people will have to face if they don’t do what I want them to do, and there’s a little bit about the other character as well, I forget his name.

All the footage has been sent to the editors, who will take it apart and put it together again, or some such nonsense, in the mean time I shall start work on my own piece:

The powerful gothic-fantasy-comedy thing that is ‘Obsidian’… 

No comments:

Post a Comment