Monday, 25 July 2011

To tweet or not to tweet?

The sad thing is that despite the stupidness (yes that is a word, I just made it one) of that statement, I am probably not the first person to use it.

But should I bother joining the Twitterati?

some talking bird or something
I looked at it once… I signed up, and was bemused by the whole scenario: I called Kirsty Allsop an ‘Oxymoron’ and haven’t tweeted since.

So I have an account and everything, but I’m just not sure, an internal rage fuelled dialogue haunts my every waking moment; should I tweet? Do I care? Do other people care?

Now that is the important thing; Do other people care?

After all none of us are what we think we are, we are only what others think we are!

Argue with that when you’re on your own….

No comments:

Post a Comment