Friday, 28 October 2011

URGENT

I’m not particularly consistent with font on this bloggy thing. It is irritating but you’ll get over it.

Well I finished filming ‘Vigilance’ friggin ages ago! This, combined with my reluctance to keep to a dairy free, gluten free, wheat free, taste free, ease free diet, caused me to go into short term hibernation.

But I am back, even if I am groggy. So this shall be a groggy bloggy thingy today.

I have been troubled recently by shoes and I thought I would share this with you as it is at the forefront of my mind and all other things are squeezed out of my brain.

I don’t like wearing shoes, so I avoid it, meaning that if I wish to go outside I go barefoot or in flip flops. However now that the weather is getting colder my need for socks has significantly increased and thus flip flops are impossible to wear.

Ultimately this means that I am trapped like a caged whale. Unless I wear shoes.

You probably think this is all trivial nonsense. And you would be right.  

No comments:

Post a Comment