Wednesday, 7 December 2011

Mustn’t Grumble.

Why mustn’t I? I have a perfect right to grumble, do I not?

I live in a land (largely) free from tyranny, with free speech a staple of our democracy, why can I not grumble about the things I deem to be grumble worthy?

I pay no heed to these northern sayings. I shall continue to grumble, mainly due to the cold which has decided to park itself on my chest.

As this dreaded illness holds me coughing and spluttering within its taloned grasp, I fear my entries may become shorter and shorter as I weaken under the weight of the nasty, chesty cough.

I feel like that nasty mucus monkey is sitting on my face and his frenzied children are dancing on my lungs. I’ve lost all faith in lemsip and even Benylin’s effect has been weakend by the strength of my terrible condition.

Not only do I suffer under the wrath of infection but I am surrounded by those in a similar (but lesser) condition, coughing and wheezing and spitting, until the air is filled with the juices of contagion.

It’s gross.

On another note I have written a truly terrifying Ghost Story (Well it might make someone of a delicate nature slightly perturbed) so we can all gather round and listen to each others creepy tales of creepiness.

It means more filming. Woo hoo!

But I still haven’t edited my first film. Boo!

Oh well, whatever. Mustn’t grumble.

2 comments:

  1. what a lovely little insight, ew :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ill let you lick my vicks nasal stick if you're lucky!

    ReplyDelete