Thursday, 5 January 2012

That didn't last long


Round, like a circle in a spiral
Like a wheel within a wheel.
Never ending or beginning,
On an ever spinning wheel
Like a snowball down a mountain
Or a carnival balloon
Like a carousel that's turning
Running rings around the moon
(Words and music by Alan Bergman and Michel Jean Legrand)

Well that musical interlude was lovely wasn’t it?

Well it was if like me you’ve had the dawning realisation that once again we are back here. Back in this place of hate and rage.

this is the spiral
I am tainted with the spittle of my own fury induced rants and I must face the prospect that the light will always lead us back into the darkness.

The universe is heading slowly into chaos but not in a straight line not in an eternal forward motion but in a descending spiral as we plummet into the inevitable discord forcing us to live and re-live the moments we dread most of all…

All this has happened before and it will all happen again.

But from now I shall not be the self consumer of my woes!

I’m gonna spread them all over your faces. My woes that is, just my woes.

No comments:

Post a Comment