Thursday, 8 March 2012

FAQ’s

Some people are all like up in your face about what’s this? What did you do that for? Why is your face like that?

And I thought I would do a little FAQ of the questions I get asked most frequently. 

But that would be really dull cos most people ask crap questions. 

Anyhoo this is what I imagine it would be like to answer your questions…

Q: Oh my god I’m so excited to be around you it makes me wee myself a little bit!
            A: Is that a question? Because I’m a bit worried about the upholstery.

Q: No I was just settling in. How do you get ideas for your blog?
            A: I look at your face and get angry.

Q: Ok. What is your favourite blog?
            A: I don’t read blogs. Blogs are crap.

Q: What’s your favourite telly programme?
            A: It’s ‘television program’. You are an idiot. Besides it depends when you ask. I used to like Dr Who, now it makes me angry. Then I liked Battlestar Galactica, but I watched the whole boxset and it got a bit predictable after that. Now I like Blakes 7.

Q: So you’re a bit of a sci-fi geek then?
            A: Piss off.

Q: … How did you come up with the idea of the Bamboozle blogs?
            A: What do you mean ‘come up with the idea’? Are you a bit special? I met the monkey, I liked the cut of the monkey’s gib, I pay the monkey promises and in return he writes.

Q: Ok…So what are your plans for the blog?
            A: Plans? I have no plans? Who told you I have plans!? There are no plans for world domination here!

Q: Can I go now?
            A: Yes, you’re making my eyes hurt.

If you have any questions you’d like to ask, or issues you’d like to raise about me or anything you’ve read on my blog don’t bother.

No comments:

Post a Comment