Thursday, 19 April 2012

Even I find this offensive.


Right, well unfortunately I have to report that I have yet another distasteful guest blog from Bamboozle (or Bam for short).

He has started writing poetry now. I don’t think he quite has the hang of it to be honest, but then since I am not a fan of poetry I am hardly one to comment.

this is 'im on skype innit
In fact, in all likelihood the weirdo’s that do like poetry will probably see some sort of ‘raw-truth’ in this kind of filthy rubbish, which is the only reason I am stooping to become its rather unwilling publisher.

Well here you go; this is a relatively short and awful one. But it is somewhat inoffensive:

I am Bam, Not Ram, Cam or Lamb, not sam, spam or sham, not fam not, or even dam
i am bam, the only bam!
or else

Wonderful isn’t it? Yes well, swiftly moving on.

If Tracey Emin can win a prize for drawing graffiti on a tent, then I suppose Bam ought to have a fair whack with this muck:

Bam! Goes The van as it hits the man,
Ants in mepants as i blow up france
Mutz Eating nutz which exploded in their gutz
Bun on a nun, Naked in the sun
Ouch! Goes the grouch as i sewed on a pouch
Oops and whoops i did a poops.
Zap! goes the chap as i wake him from his nap
Lick, Flick and Stick my shit, Quick
Ergo, the Hoe was slow, but in the Know
Dip my willy in some sick!

2 comments:

  1. Harry Potter is a wizard, I know because I saw his lizard

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoever constructed that piece of literary gold is a genius! Bam however, is an idiot.

      Delete