Wednesday, 12 September 2012

Missing years and Zombie Werewolves

Cos I’m doing all this malarkey with writing my whole life out for you to see it in intricate detail, I had a dream last night that there was a whole section of my life that I had completely forgotton.

this kind of sick crap
I woke up startled thinking ‘Oh ma Gawd! I have to update!’ – I don’t usually get that emotionally invested in updating, but at that moment I knew it was a matter of life and death. Then I rolled over and went to sleepy bye bye land.

The thing is that even now I have this nagging feeling that I have missed out an entire section of my life – that I have completely lost two or three years somewhere along the line, a great two or three years, in which much happened…. Oh well.

I also dreamt that I got bitten by a werewolf-zombie and I was all shouting ‘BOLT THE DOOR!’ So that it wouldn’t get into the house to my startled nephoo, and I was like strangling the zombie-werewolf, but at the same time he was all like ‘I had so much to live for!’ and I was all like ‘Yeah I know’ before twistin’ his neck.

And so I was a hero but I was also turnin’ and my comrade was all like ‘I can shoot you in the head if you like?’ and I was all like ‘no, sit down and read these scientific papers, find me a cure!’

Then I went on a bit of a rampage and threw someone quite a long way and their head split open, but he can’t have been a good person because there was a polite round of applause from the gathered crowd.

So not all dreams are realistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment