Wednesday, 19 September 2012

What's that coming over the hill?

I am only writing this because I have that sense of fear and dread that something terrible is about to happen.

That the world is about to open up and swallow us all (If it just swallowed you, it might be no bad thing) or that the we’ll all be herded up like cats and made to build pyramids for aliens.

However we all know that the apocalypse is not happening until December 21st, so what could this dreaded dread be?!

Well I think it may be due to the fact that I have committed myself.

No, not like that, I mean that I have made a sort of semi-completely-binding commitment and as much as I wriggle the vines of obligation grow tighter.

I fear I may for once have to do as I have promised, and no one really likes that, do they?

No comments:

Post a Comment