Friday, 30 November 2012

Driven to Distraction

Ever get the feeling that you should be doing something else?

I don’t care if you do, it’s me we’re here to talk about, and quite frankly I have been doing all sorts of things I shouldn’t.

I won’t go into too much detail about some of them (they’re watching us you know) but I can tell you that I have been unnecessarily collecting small plastic tubes in the vague belief that they will ‘come in useful’ and filing away the leaflets that people put through the door ‘just in case’… in case of what?

Most frightening of all I have started to put on nail varnish, then remove it, file my nails, and then put on nail varnish again. I think I might be getting high on the fumes, either that or the smurfs I’ve seen dancing on the window ledge are real… 


No comments:

Post a Comment