Thursday, 29 November 2012

The Sea of Tranquillity

No I am not on the moon.

For those of you who don’t understand that, get a map of the moon.

Instead I am in a zone of calm, a place of quiet and solitude. Well it would be quiet if the boiler cupboard wasn’t so noisy, and it would be solitude if I wasn’t constantly plagued by the knocking of avon, betterware, Jehovah’s witnesses and passing family members. Gits.

Because of this irrational calmness you may find that I am only mildly amusing at the moment rather than hilariously guffaw inducing. I apologise heartily for this, and will ensure that I get pissed off about something or other in the very near future. My taps have been playing up recently, maybe I can tell you about that one day when I give a crap.

But for now I shall attempt to incite a chuckle of mild surprise and alarm by presenting you with something I discovered on my travels around the internet (I don’t have the constitution for actual travelling) whether it is ‘real’ or not is irrelevant, it is the strange recesses of peoples minds that I find startling, so here you go, a picture of a hairy, ginger, shave-able baby:



Happy Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment