Friday, 7 December 2012

A Christmas Compendium

Right.

I have come to realise that I have been stupid by not realising how stupid you are. Stupid me.

What can I do to remedy this? Well nothing, you’ll be stupid forever, we all will.

appee birfdee (or close enough)
BUT!!!

(I like big buts. Har har har de har)

I can help you a little by giving you a handy compendium to all the nonsense and advice I have been giving you to help you to cope with the dreadful thing that is heading our way, no, not Sarah Palin, not the mayan apocalypse, tis the celebration of Horus’ birthday, sorry I mean Apollo, no erm …. Jesus, that’s the one. He’s the current favourite here isn’t he?

So here we go. 
(Click on the things that look like hyperlinks, they are hyperlinks)

How To Cope With Christmas:



That's it so far, I may gather all this advice together and sell it to you one day, so take it while its free.

No comments:

Post a Comment