Friday, 25 January 2013

Dongle Dongle

I really have been put into solitary confinement now.

I have to admit that I deserve it. Rather like the one who rides the motorbike in ‘The Great Escape’ I know what I did, and I know I deserve the punishment for it.
this isn't a dongle

I have been pressing my face against this computer screen for far too many hours each day and my brain got bored and naughty and spent rather too many hours roaming the dark corners of the internet. 

In my darkest, filthiest times, I even went so far as to read articles in the Daily Mail.

It had to stop.

No work was getting done, no progress with my plan to take over the world was being made, I wasn’t even taking care of my bloggity blog blog in the way it deserves.

So I had my dongle removed. It was painful, but it was for the best.

I still get a couple of hours with the precious internet each day to, just enough to prevent starvation.

But in the meantime, I am bereft. All I can do is write blogs and hope that, somehow, they will make it to your eyes.

1 comment:

  1. Your blog would make my dongle swell to unimaginable proportions if I had one!

    ReplyDelete