Wednesday, 23 January 2013

HAHA The Play’s the thing!

I’m sure I’ve used that quote before, but then again, who hasn’t?

So yeah, right, I went to this play group at 15 Queen Street yesterday and at first I know you’re all like: ‘Play group!?’ and I’m like ‘Yeah Play group – a group that talks about plays’ and you’re all like ‘ oh right I was thinking something else’.

Boba Fett is rubbish at Maths
So now we have established what it is I can tell you about it – so I had a heater but everyone else was really cold, which was nice, there was a mixture of people I knew and people I didn’t. We talked about ‘The Virtuous Butler’ by some Italian I’d never heard of (but the point in going, is to learn things, see? I learnt about an Italian!) and then we talked about our opinion on things and I found it very hard to keep my mouth shut because I have a lot of opinions but I know that some other people have opinions too, even though they’re not important.

“Did you learn to write a play like you’ve been banging on about for ages?” 

No, no I didn’t ‘learn to write a play’ – we had a bit of a read through and a muck about.

But on an important note (my notes are always important) I did realise that I do not write with enough ‘integrity’.

Yes, I did just use that word.

Believe it or not, I think I hold back too much on my precious and important opinions and just write trivial nonsense.

I must remedy this. 

Spoons are funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment