Friday, 12 June 2015

DAY FIVE

Am I at the halfway point?

I can’t decide.

If I was all like really dedicated to playwriting I would be doing the full fourteen days of exile I promised myself… throwing myself against the computer each day like a proverbial miller against a proverbial grindstone getting proverbially smashed in the face.

But it’s quite nice to have a bit of a weekend and that… so I might have a little break from my very dedicated and hard work, as I have done SUCH A LOT this week, and maybe go out the sun… have a barbeque, learn to drive the motorbike I brought a few weeks – months ago and has now become a sort of garden feature.

‘How much have you written?’
‘How much have you got left?’

Why do people keep asking these things?

What is ‘much’? Hmmm? Hmmm? What is ‘much’? MUCH! MUCH! MUCH!

I done much. I got much left.

Thousands of words, all of which will be cut and re-written later.

This amounts to thousands of hours.

This is it! This is my life now! Writing and rewriting and writing and rewriting the same play over and over and over and over…

An eternity of muchness.

So stop bloody askin’!

No comments:

Post a Comment