Sunday, 21 June 2015

Last Day

Well this is it.

The final day!

Fourteen days, some of which where actually spent writing!

What has it been like? I ask myself… mainly because you’ve lost interest in this whole shambles, but it has been like…. being stuck in a cage, with a drunk but apathetic bear: there is potential for danger but much more chance of sleep.

I have asked myself lots of really introspective questions such as ‘why am I writing a play?’, ‘What the hell am I doing with my life?’ and ‘How long can I go without washing my hair?’

Have I answered any of them?

Yes… potentially I could go forever without washing my hair as long as I never go outside, also the moment I do wash my hair I wash out everything that is stopping me looking
insane, and then spend thousands of pounds on chemical conditioning remedies that replace the natural serums I have removed. But at least I am clean, sort of.

So all in all it has been a very useful exercise.

What’s that little question I hear vaguely in the distance?

“Have you finished your play?”

 Er…. No.

No comments:

Post a Comment